Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh the shots!!

Sierra had her 6 month check-up the Thursday before we left to go to the wedding, and I didn't want to get all of her shots and then get on a plane the next day. So I had to go back today and get them. One of the things I dislike about being a mom is shots....the look on your baby's face when you are holding her/him down and they realize they have just been pricked by a needle. They look at you like "how could you do this to me". Luck for them they will never remember it, but as a mom you will never forgot that look. Lucky for me Sierra is like her big brothers and shots don't faze her very much. She cried for about 15 seconds and them was happy again. And this time no fever, no change in appetite and has only slept a little bit more have usual today. (so far)

No comments: