Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Night

After play hard all day Alex and Aarron settled down and played the guitar...
Then the Ted, Alex, and Aunt Jennifer made Christmas cookies for Santa Clause (made, frosted, ate, licked, snacked on; yes I know they ate more than they frosted!)
The kids open their one present on Christmas Eve; matching PJs.
Even Sierra tried to open hers, okay she tried to eat it. LOL!
They all have different colors, but the pictures are the same. I get them matching jammies every year from A Children's Place (the only place that has bigger kids matching jammies).
Then it was time for a Christmas movie, after the movie was over, Dad read Twas the Night Before Christmas and the boys put out the cookies, milk and carrots and went to bed. I wish I was in bed right now too. But now I have to wait for them to fall asleep.

No comments: