Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Parent Teacher Conferences

Today we had Ted and Alex's parent teacher conferences. Our babsitter was sick, so only Brad was able to go, so I was a little sad. Alex's conference was scheduled first and Brad found out how great Alex is! LOL!! He is so smart, funny and creative! His teacher loves is stories, his creative, how focused he can be (who knew!) and that he and his best friend DON'T talk during class (he is doing better than I did). She loves having him in class and he is doing great! Ted conference was right afterwards and Ted went with Brad. Ted's teacher said he is doing so very well! He is at the very top of his class in every subject, the teacher looks to him to help others and to be a good influence. He is doing so well, I can't wait to see his report card!!!! I am so proud of both of my boys!! Keep up the good work!

No comments: