Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to School Shopping and Fun N Games

This morning my mom and I took Ted back to school shopping. We had such a good time picking out all of his new fall/winter clothes. He was able to get jeans, pants, long sleeve shirts, short sleeve shirts, a zip-up hoodie and a pair of sunglasses. We come home and everyone had a quick lunch. We put Sierra down for her nap and Brad, Ted, Alex and I went to Claudia and Ken's house for an afternoon of games. Grandma and Grandpa Lindow drove up for the afternoon and played games with us also. I left at 5 and ran back to my mom's house and picked up Sierra. We went back to Claudia and Ken's house for dinner. We had spaghetti, salad, bread and a cucalope (a cucumber/cantaloupe); it was all so good. We cleaned up dinner and played some more games and had so dessert. It was so nice to see everyone!

No comments: