Friday, September 4, 2009

Day1 in Vegas

We were up really really late last night/this morning. We had a really good time with Beth and had some great food at The Bootlegger Bistro. We finally got to my sisters house and unpacked and got in bed at 2am! We got up this morning and had a lazy morning around the house. Then Andra, Shari, Jen and I went to Kane's Chicken for lunch and went and had pedicures. After the pedicures we ran to the store and bought some snacks and munchies. I was really tired and not feeling very well so I laid down for a while once we got home. After my rest I was feeling a little better, so we went out to dinner to Sweet Tomato. After dinner Andra really wanted to go out somewhere, so we went to the Santa Fe Station (it is 5 minutes from my sisters' house) to gamble. Shari went to play the card tables, while Jen, Andra and I went to play some slot machines. We ended up playing Bingo, yes that's right I said Bingo. It was so much fun!! We didn't win, but for $10 we had 1 1/2 hours of fun. Then we hit the slot machines and all three of us did great! We just came home from The Station and I am going to take a shower (I hate the smell of cigarettes) and then we are going to have a snack and I am going to go to bed. I am really tired!

No comments: