Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last Day in Vegas :(

So once again I said we were going to bed at midnight, but we ended up talking until 3am!!! And once again I was up way too early, 9am and wide awake! No kids and I still can't sleep in!!!!! Shari, Jen and I had a lazy morning and just relaxed until it was time for lunch/head to the airport. So we went to Chili's for lunch, then Jen took us to the airport. The airport was very eerie, there was no one there, I have never seen it that empty! We walked right through security and had plenty of time to wait at our gate. The flight felt like it lasted forever and it was soooooooooo bumpy! Brad and the kids picked up Shari and I from the airport. We took Shari home and then came home. I gave the kids and Brad their gifts. And I just got done unpacking. Now it is time for bed! Thank you for the wonderful weekend!!!

No comments: