Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Sierra!!!!!

Wow it has been three years since you were born! I can still remember how scared and excited I was when you were born. You were so small and beautiful and strong, I was so proud to be your mom. You amazed us all with your strength; we were told to expect you to be in the nursery for 5 weeks and you were home in 12 days. We were told it would take 2 years to physically and mentally catch up to a full term baby, and you did it in 6 months. You rolled over, sat up, crawled and walked on time or early. You talked and signed early and haven't stopped since. Now 3 years, 32 lbs, and 21 3/4" later you are the most amazing daughter (36 lbs and 40" tall at 3 years old). You are smart, funny, stubborn, beautiful, sweet and caring. I wouldn't trade you for the world, I am so happy that you are mine. I love you with all of my heart (well except for the parts that I gave to Ted, Alex and your daddy). I am looking forward to what the next year brings us....

No comments: