Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vegas Day Four - Docotrs, Shopping, Fried Chicken

I woke up early this morning, thank you children. So I got up and got ready and planned on getting everyone some coffee and going grocery shopping for dinner. Unfortunately Sierra and her ears had other plans for us. Brad got up and took her to a walk-in clinic, so I could help clean up around the house and go shopping. Brad and Sierra got home a lot faster than I expected, so mom, Jen and I left to go shopping after Brad got back with Sierra and her double ear infection. We dropped off her prescription, went grocery shopping for the fried chicken dinner I was making, tried to get the cupcakes (the shop was no longer in business), grabbed a snack for everyone, got Sierra's medicine and went back to the house. Dropped off everything and got back into the car and went to a different cupcake place and got 18 different cupcakes for everyone to try!! Came home and hung out until it was time to start cooking.
Mom, Jen and I getting dinner started
Alex playing hide and seek with Ted
Making a mess, but I promise it will taste great.
MMMMMMMmmmmm, I only make this once a year or three or four. It is so good, but soooo bad for you. I made a bunch of fried chicken while mom and Jen made mashed potatoes and vegatables. Then I made country milk gravy with the drippings, heaven!
Jen keeping the kids busy while I finished up with the gravy
After dinner Sierra really wanted to leave for bowling and when I told her it would be a few more minutes this is the look she gave me.... LOL!!!!!!

No comments: