Thursday, February 19, 2009

Last Day in Overton/ Heading to Vegas Again

So I woke up this morning and my stomach felt so much better, but my back is really hurting! Grandma Gus is also feeling much better this morning, thank goodness!
We had breakfast and got ready for the day. Brad and I took the kids down to Lake Mead to feed the carp, striped bass and ducks. There are so many fish and they fight over the bread that they swim on top of each other and become to solid that it looks that you could walk on them.
And while Ted and Alex played outside and Brad kept Sierra busy; I packed everything up. We had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa and loaded up the car. But we couldn't leave yet.....we still needed Tractor Rides!!!! So all three of the kids rode with Grandpa in the tractor. Then it was time to say good-bye until next time. The trip seemed to just fly by. We left during Sierra's afternoon naptime, so that she could sleep in the van on the way back to Vegas. We got to Jen and Aarron's house and a few minutes later my mom and dad showed up! They drove down from Sandy, Utah to spend a long weekend with us. We hung out and had taco pizza for dinner and some dessert and played games. Mom and Dad left to go back to their hotel room and we put the kids to bed. Aarron, Brad, Jen and I stayed up late and talked and played games. It was a really nice night.

No comments: