Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moms Night Out

I am part of a wonderful group of moms/dads/caregivers on yahoo. If I didn't have this group of wonderful people I would not be a stay at home mom still. I was so scared three years ago to saty at home with Ted (6 1/2 at the time) and Alex (18 months at the time), I didn't think I would be able to do it. I found this group and they became my lifesavers. We would get our childrens together for playdates or meet at an indoor playground, or park and we would have moms night out. Now that most of our kids are older and in school and a lot of our moms are working again, we mainly just have moms night out. I look forward to going and getting some "me time" with my friends. Tonight one of my good friends, Andra, hosted a MNO at her house. I wasn't going to go because my back/leg has been really bad, but Brad thought I needed at night out. So he drove me to Andra's and afterward I got a ride home with another mom that lives by me. We had so much fun; eating, laughing, talking, and complaining! Thank you ladies for a wonderful night/morning!

No comments: