Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!!! We had a very small uneventful Easter this year, mostly due to my back surgery and bed rest. My dad was able to come up and join us, which was really nice. The Easter Bunny hid all the eggs inside for the kids (because of the rain) and filled the basket full of fun and yummy things. The kids all had fun finding the eggs. Ted and Alex both got remote control trick cars from the Easter bunny, books and some small things in there baskets. Sierra got a book, some fruit puffs and yogurt melts, new sippys and a rubber ducky. With my back/surgery we didn't dye eggs this year, or make anything fun, or make cookies, or a big Easter dinner. We did how ever have BBQ baby back ribs, rice and green beans for dinner, which was GREAT!!! I felt really bad for the kids, but they told me this was one of the best Easters ever! So I guess I didn't have to feel bad after all. My kids ROCK!

No comments: