Saturday, April 25, 2009

My First Day Out...Thanks Jen

So today was my first official day out of the house (for more than 15 minutes or a doctors appointment). My sister, Jennifer, and I went and got pedicures. It was so nice to sit and enjoy myself, without worrying about hurting. Then we went next door and got the last few things we needed for dinner. We came home and I laid down for a few minutes. Then we went out to Red Robin for lunch, I love their fries! We left RR and went down the street to Target and got the boys their curtains and a basket for Sierra's toys. We came home and I was back in bed until dinner time. Then I got up and helped Jen make her fabulous Salsa Verde Lime Chicken Enchiladas. They were sooooo good. I had a wonderful day....Thanks Jen!! I love ya'!!!

No comments: