Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I hope all you dads had a great Father's Day!! And a really big Happy Father's Day to my dad, I missed you and the beer festival this year.
And another really BIG Happy Father's Day to my husband, Brad!!!! You are the best father to our children, I couldn't ask for anyone better. We love you.
This year we had a very relaxed laid back day. We ate, went for a drive, hung out with the kids and after the kids went to bed Brad and I had some cheese fondue and wine!
Alex and Ted painted Brad new mugs for work. This year they painted pirate mugs, very cool.
And Sierra's present to Brad was to say "Dada" and "Daddy" for the first time ever!!!! She was looking for him when she called out "Dada" and playing peek-a-boo with him when she called him "Daddy". Brad was so happy!

No comments: